Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Words_NYC 2011

This year, I'll once again, pack my little bags (and Carebear) and head to the Big Apple for the 2011 Gel Conference. It's tradition now that post-conference, I lock arms (lips?) with my dear friend Emily who lives in Brooklyn, has no idea who Channing Tatum is, and is sometimes chased by old men making unusual dolphin noises. What a life. Additional, monumental, cataclysmic bonus to my trip? I'm rendezvousing with Misie and am planning on running away with her into the city sunset. But then I remembered that she's married and I'm going to be married so we probably shouldn't run too far. Maybe just run to the corner and back. And then draw a sunset in the air and squint our eyes like we're disappearing but really, our eyes will just be closed.

Back to Emily, one of my favorite people. Because why? Because this:

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 10:13 PM, Kimi wrote:
HI Hi hi hi hi,
So it's our annual reunion. Get excited!
Is it ok if I stay with you Saturday, April 30th and then I'll have to leave Sunday afternoon. There's also a chance my friend might come with me too. Would that be okay if she stayed too? Let me know little flower.
<3 Kimi

On Apr 20, 2011, at 9:57 AM, Emily wrote:
YEP Yep yep yep yep.
I have drawn a little kitten on my calendar for Sat the 30th, which means that you & friend are coming.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 1:51 PM, Kimi wrote:
I'm glad that you chose a kitten as your symbol for my arrival. That couldn't make me happier. Yay I can't wait to see you! Can we hang Saturday (make out) and hug until the early morning? (heavy petting)

On Apr 20, 2011, at 3:57 PM, Emily wrote:
Yep! I'll even shave my legs. 

2 comments:

misie said...

Yay - cannot wait for our little rendezvous and cannot wait to meet Emily!

Peyton Roberts said...

hahahahaha!