Friday, April 1, 2011

Words & Photos_So Fresh and So Clean Clean

In just one week, Robbe and his band mates will embark on a 2-week journey I like to call: "So Fresh and So Clean Clean." True story: Robbe and band Farewell Flight have shed their band name and a smidge of their DIY responsibilities and lassoed themselves a proper contract with a legit music label. (Sadly, no it's not the same label as Zack Attack.) The new label has prompted a new band name: Indian Summer (loving it more everyday!) and of course, a new tour under this new name. Needless to say, this is all a Very. Big. Deal. And to honor this big deal, I had to do something to recognize this fresh, exciting chapter in Robbe's five-year-and-counting musical career. And nothing says "I honor you" more than a crate of candy, snacks, a lint roller, magic cards, a Spongebob coloring book, some mini composition books, pens, and a harmonica. 


Their spring tour map


The band. You know who you are.


Did I mention there was a crown, too?


Crown test. Survey says: Fits well.


Check out Indian Summer (formerly Farewell Flight) coming to a city near you!

3 comments:

B-Funk said...

More and more you are inspiring me and blowing my mind with awesomeness!! Love this!

Kimi said...

As thanks B! :)

Unknown said...

You are wonderful and I love you. Best of luck to Robbe! Woohooo!