No matter where I stand at a show, the tallest person(s) in the room will come and stand right in front of me.
Re: Country music
It's alive and well in Harrisburg, PA. Yeeha ya'll!
I think I'm okay that 1. I don't live there and 2. I probably never will
Re: Boys' Morning Appetites
I never knew boys were so boring about their breakfast omelettes! Robbey bought mushrooms, onions, cheese, tomato, avocado, and shrimp. And what did we end up cooking for four other boys?
1. "Just cheese" (not acceptable)
2. "Turkey and cheese" (not acceptable)
3. "Mushrooms, onions, and cheese" (acceptable)
4. "Whatever" (acceptable)
Re: El Rodeo Restaurant in Harrisburg, PA
A pitcher of margaritas + "Mariachi" chanting and trying to sing a song you don't know with someone else = Muy caliente!
My mind can only take about a half hour's worth of play and then I go all in on a Queen/Five because I just can't think anymore.
If you don't want your wall punctured, don't ask me to play darts.
1. I am not sure I know another boy with so many close friends
2. He is the most consistent person I know; the same to everyone no matter who they are
3. He is quick to forgive and to love
1. I am overly critical of people
2. I like to think my way is the best way and therefore do #1
3. In reality, I have no idea what's going on and therefore should not take part in #1 or #2
Re: Drives to and from PA
Generally, they aren't bad; in this past Sunday's case, they can be largely therapeutic and grounds for needed introspection. Also, drinking four beers before I left could have had something to do with it. That was a joke. And I'm now coining the phrase: "Totes ma-jokes."