Sunday, November 22, 2009

Words_Pre-Thanksgivingness

There's been quite the pre-holiday celebrating going on lately. I'm starting to wonder the likelihood of these mini celebrations overshadowing the actual pending events but I'm trying not to worry about it.

Saturday, Raych Arles cooked up the loveliest and truly yummiest pre-turkey meal which included baked chicken, stuffing, and green bean casserole. I baked (bought) some fresh, buttery biscuits (Popeyes) and brought them to the party of three which included Raych, me, and Ash Money Millionaire (Raych's friend). Seriously delicious. We exchanged names for our Christmas Secret Santa; planned our attack on Ticketmaster for David Sedaris tickets on sale in December; and watched the Puppy Channel per NPR's most recent podcast "Starting from scratch." We had this song in our head for the next hour.


I'm determined this Thanksgiving to add some flava flavvve to my family's feast by creating turkey hats for each guest. (Photos to come.)

I'm looking forward to a 3 day work week (must kick some butt to make up for the two days I'll be losing); eating until passing out; and then post-Thanksgiving with Robbey Porkchop.

Let the festivities begin.

No comments: