Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Words_Novembra

Thank you Ashleigh for being my best friend and for pushing me to write. There is not terribly a lot to say right now. There is a general sense of sadness and discouragement that is difficult to handle, to understand its taste, its realness, and that it's not subsiding...at least, not anytime soon. It reminds me of The Neverending Story and the desperation attached to Atreyu's exclamation: "Don't give into the sadness Artex!" I'm trying not to; I know this isn't how God designed us, to respond by closing yourself out to the world. I'm grateful for the hope and love that emanates from the ones who are most afflicted. There is no way to be sad. There is no excuse to be sad. But that is easier said than done.

1 comment:

Katie said...

what's wrong kimi?!?